Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

davidbk

Administrator

• 

363 Messages

Wed, Oct 17, 2018 6:54 PM

We Were On A Break!

The upcoming release of I'll Be There for You: The One about Friends got me thinking ... what is your favorite Friends episode and why?

Mine is 'The One with the Rumor". It had the awesome guest spot by Brad Pitt and this - which I think about every November:

joey-thanksgiving-pants.jpg

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

1 Attachment

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

rldvxi

Associated Member

• 

200 Messages

a year ago

hqdefault.jpg

The one with the football

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

363 Messages

a year ago

Friends had the best Thanksgiving episodes!

images.jpg

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
rldvxi

Associated Member

• 

200 Messages

a year ago

They are playing the theme song on the radio at work 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

363 Messages

a year ago

Another fav - 'The One With The Cop'

pivot.jpgoriginal.jpg

ATTLiz

Administrator

• 

91 Messages

a year ago

The one where Rachel is dating a guy named Russ. LOL

a picture.jpgRuss vs. Ross

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Mines the same as you...... I LOVED "We Were On Break" and still Love watching that one. I Laugh Everytime I hear them say it. I guess because I have been there myself and used "But We Were On A Break" in my own life.......HAHAHAHA

davidbk

Administrator

• 

363 Messages

a year ago

Wow - looks like we're far from alone in still watching Friends ...

Netflix Will Keep ‘Friends’ Through Next Year in a $100 Million Agreement

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

The crew goes to Vegas and Rachel gets her face dooodled on with a permanent marker. Ross let's her doodle on his face so she can leave the hotel room and not feel strange.

Now that was my favorite episode..I wish I knew what it was called!!! 

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

15479069847705890587716909132454.jpgEarly a.m.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

I've been on and off a break for 12 years now with my now "on" relationship...breaks CAN be trying!!!

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

a year ago

@Ssundyals, is that the same episode where they were drunkenly married? I remember watching that with a friend and she and I literally screamed out when Ross & Rachel stumbled out of the chapel!  

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

a year ago

Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer.

Chandler: I think, I think....Ross already has one.

😂😂😂

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

Yes same episode
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…