Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Djinni

Associated Member

• 

89 Messages

Fri, Oct 19, 2018 5:17 PM

The Big Bang Theory. (Ending Theory)

Elevator will now be operational same time as everyone moves out.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Responses

davidbk

Administrator

• 

378 Messages

2 years ago

I'd bet anything that Penny and/or Amy find out they're pregnant in the final episode.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Djinni

Associated Member

• 

89 Messages

2 years ago

I'll take that bet. If none of those girls are pregnant by the end of the season, you'll post a picture of yourself here with a sign that says "Djinni is awesome" and if I lose you think of what I'll do.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

378 Messages

2 years ago

@Djinni wrote:

I'll take that bet. If none of those girls are pregnant by the end of the season, you'll post a picture of yourself here with a sign that says "Djinni is awesome" and if I lose you think of what I'll do.

Oh, its on! 🙂

(The soon to be victorious) Dave

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

378 Messages

a year ago

well, @Djinni, it looks like we were both pretty much right.

So ... is this a draw?

Get started...

Ask a new question