Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Imranjaffery's profile

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Mon, Apr 5, 2021 11:01 PM

Recommend me Best Wall Mount Speakers For my LCD

I am a big fan of Netflix and love to watch latest actioned and horror movies on my 48" LED, and now I want to upgraded my experience by attaching speakers and woofers to them. 

This is extremely important for me to do so. I have read reviews of wall mounts speakers on techypes which seems to be legit and honest site. Now tell me after vising that website and tell me which one should I pick. 

Thanks

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

14.7K Messages

3 m ago

Do you have a receiver or soundbar attached to your tv? If you're not an audiophile then wall mounted speakers will suffice, but it's best to use free standing speakers, be they bookshelves on stands or floor standing, especially if you like your sound loud because vibrations and bounce off from the walls may be an issue. Ambient audio like Atmos is fine for wall/ceiling mounted but you really want your primary sound stage as open as is possible for the best audio fidelity.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 m ago

@OttoPylot Thanks for your kind and informative response.

Get started...

Ask a new question