Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
ATTCommunityTeam

• 

788 Messages

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 2:24 PM

BRAND NEW!!! Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Only available online, this limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™, will keep your device fully powered as you rule the Seven Kingdoms.

4979L-Front_25.jpg

Delivering up to 10W of fast charging speeds to Qi-enabled devices without the clutter of traditional chargers and cables, this is the perfect accessory for every Game of Thrones™ fan to display in their home or office.

Available online - right now!

In addition to this limited-edition wireless charger, we still have some FUNKO Pop! Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King figures - get them while they last!

Official HBO Licensed Product. © 2019 Home Box Office, Inc. HBO and related trademarks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I walked in to my local AT&T to get one. I'm from a small town where few people that sell FUNKO POPS actually even know what they are. The employee, noticed me head straight to them, spoke up "you looking for the Ice King exclusive". As an avid POP collector I excitedly replied "YES MAAM I AM". She the said, "We dont have any, a guy came in and bought every one of them". EVERY ONE OF THEM! I only wanted 1. So not only did AT&T just say screw customers and the Funko community, but there is some absolute garbage person out there flipping them for $50 each. This exchange set the tone for any future interaction with AT&T. Truly disappointing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

It sure did. It's amazing to me that Hot Topic has better merchandise control, customer satisfaction tools, and much much better equality to its customers when it come to store events. You absolutely failed at this EVENT and failed your consumer's, unless you see only you store employees and a few random people as your whole community. Not having any tools in place to negate ALL of your employees and anyone else to purchase  all of the item they could afford at once, was a disastrous non policy. I will give you this, if your point was that consumers mean nothing to you then you SUCCEEDED UNABASHEDLY at your quest.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hello,

I bought 4 night kings on July 24 of 2019, with the number order: 22-339494141548550

You cancelled the order, and no send me the refund.

Until today nothing

When do you send my refund

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Acc network

Get started...

Ask a new question