Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

649 Messages

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 2:24 PM

BRAND NEW!!! Exclusive Game of Thrones Merchandise - available for limited time only!

Only available online, this limited-edition wireless charger, inspired by the hit HBO series Game of Thrones™, will keep your device fully powered as you rule the Seven Kingdoms.

4979L-Front_25.jpg

Delivering up to 10W of fast charging speeds to Qi-enabled devices without the clutter of traditional chargers and cables, this is the perfect accessory for every Game of Thrones™ fan to display in their home or office.

Available online - right now!

In addition to this limited-edition wireless charger, we still have some FUNKO Pop! Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King figures - get them while they last!

Official HBO Licensed Product. © 2019 Home Box Office, Inc. HBO and related trademarks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Responses

• 

649 Messages

a year ago

@Ajmccloud0509,

We haven't seen a list of available stores per figure. You can use the store locator to check the stores closest to you, if you wanted to.

The AT&T Community Team

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

• 

649 Messages

a year ago

Good news, @NachoATX (and others)

We were told, earlier today, that while we don't have a specific date, Funko Pop Game of Thrones Exclusive Night King figures are expected in-stock late April - available both online and in AT&T stores.

If/when we get any more information, we're make sure to pass it along - but you may want to keep checking online in April.

Thanks!

The AT&T Community Team

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Appreciate the update. I will keep checking the online. 😉

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Found out employees of AT&T in the Rockingham Park Mall in Salem NH are prepared to grab and buy when they come in and keep normal customers from getting them.. This is Unfair and should be against Company Rules.....This has been shared.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

hi im iquiering about a the game of thrones funko pop kight king metalic i saw a realease date of 4/26/19 i just want to confirm tht

• 

649 Messages

a year ago

Hi @ossito64,

While we haven't heard a specific date - we have heard that the night king figures are scheduled to drop this week. We're going to do our best to get the word out as soon as they are available, but you might also want to check online and your local AT&T store often, this week.

Thanks,

The AT&T Community

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Is there a list of corporate stores that are participating in this launch? Ive called all our local stores here in Anchorage Alaska and they all show that none are instock or in transit. Is Alaska getting these? 

Best regards

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Is Alaska getting the exclusive Funko Metallic Night King Pop? I called all of our stores here in Anchorage and Wasilla only to be told by reps that none are instock and none are in transit. The item number is 4313L. Could you please assist in letting me know if I am wasting time calling if Alaska is not slated to recieve these? 

Best regards.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

So i was told when I went into my local store that we can no longer preorder these as of today. Is this correct?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Thank you

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Why are employees ABLE TO ORDER THESE IN THE FIRST PLACE? KINDA SHADY EMPLOYEES BUYING ALL THESE JUST TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK NOT FAIR AT ALL TO THE ACTUAL FANS AND COLLECTORS! WHATS BEING DONE TO THESE EMPLOYEES AND WHATS BEING DONE TO ENSURE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE?
Thanks
George

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I have been waiting for the release date,  att still doesn't have it to order on their website,  been checking since 12 am on April 25th,  I've called a few local att stores around my area and they have been sold out for a week,  they had it on the shelves on April 15th . False advertising 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

They do not have it to purchase on their website , been  checking since 12 am April 25th.  Stores ran out last week,  they received it on April 15th and put them out for sale then,  total scam and false advertising 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I was checking Daily and on 25th 11:55 pm, & all day the 26th NOTHING.  Why tell us it was going to be online, when it NEVER was??  Total waste of time and way to dashing my hopes.

Trying to locate in the stores was a waste, since half the stores, I contacted, had no clue and the others didn't have much info...DISAPPOINTED!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I want to preorder the night king Funko Pop. How do I do that?