Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 3:22 PM

Binge watching during coronavirus

With very little to do, other than stay in front of the TV, I was wondering what we’re all binge watching?

I finally caught The Mandalorian (which I more or less enjoyed). I’m also rewatching Parks and Recreation.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 months ago

LOVE the moniker!

I started 30 Rock over. I'm always up for The Office. Someone mentioned In Treatment but there are soooo many episodes and it moves so slow.

I'm thinking about re-watching Mrs. Maisal.

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

@skeeterintexas Thanks! 😊

I’m long overdue for a 30 Rock rewatch. Did you ever see Better Off Ted? I think it was only on for a season or two, but kind of straddled the line between The Office and 30 Rock, tone wise.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

2 months ago

Watching the old Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman series from the 1970's. Also Highway to Heaven and Touched by an Angel. Getting ready to jump into Season 3 of Westworld on HBO.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
davidbk

Administrator

• 

371 Messages

I finished High Fidelity (which I enjoyed more than I thought I would) and Living With Yourself (which I enjoyed less than I thought I would).

I started Happy Endings, last night, and already burned through 1/2 of the first season.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

@davemize ooooooh I loved six million dollar man. 70’s-wise, I saw that all of SNL is on hulu. Depending on how long this lasts, I may try to watch that from beginning to present day.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

@davidbk I love happy endings. Deserved to be on much longer!