Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
D

• 

2 Messages

Mon, May 3, 2021 12:49 AM

Use Cell Phone to Arm and Disarm

In the past few weeks it has taken from 5-15 minutes to arm or disarm my system using my cell.  Was always just a moment for years. It logs in just fine as always but this is ridiculous wait time.  One person with tech support said to reinstall the app which I did but that sounded strange since it always connects just fine.  Something as simple as this should be easy for them.

Thanks

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

3 m ago

@dmz1968  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. I had one of our technical folks take a look and they made a couple of updates to your system. Would you please check if you are still having the same issue or if this is now resolved and let me know? Thank you

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

Yes, on May 3 I noticed my keypad saying software update in progress.  It stayed that way for a few hours, kinda annoying as I couldn't arm the keypad and leave but called tech support who had me unplug the AC adapters and remove the DLC battery as they were also rebooting my system on their end, then I plugged everything back in and Bingo, system back online and my cell now arms and disarms faster than ever before.

Thanks so much

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

3 m ago

@dmz1968  Hello again. Glad to hear everything is working well.

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.