Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
M

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 7:51 PM

“Unable to log in”

I have been having this error message consistently over the years and the only solution has been a replace the device.  It started happening again recently and I just got off a chat and I was told that this is an known ongoing issue and there is no timeline.  That’s 100% unacceptable.  What a joke.  I am sure I am not the only person experiencing this issue.  What have you done to resolve it?  Order a replacement?  I think I have had at least 3 touch pads since we got service 3 years ago.

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

6 m ago

@MN9673  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having. Is this regarding an AT&T Digital Life in home tablet?

• 

6 Messages

6 m ago

I am also facing the same problem.

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

6 m ago

@MN9673  @golfclubsadvisor  Hello. If this is referring to the AT&T Digital Life In Home Tablet, here are the troubleshooting steps that I would ask that you try.

1) Make sure the main Digital Life Controller is connected to the router via broadband
2) Ensure the in home tablet  is connected to the same router via wifi
3) Ensure same password is being used that is utilized for the DL app
4) Flash Erase the IHT (hold power and volume up until you see ZTE screen then follow on screen prompts (up/down is volume keys and power button is select)
5) Reconnect to wifi
6) Retry logging in

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

@ATTDigitalLifeCS I will try #4 and let you know. 

• 

6 Messages

6 m ago

I am having same problem & issue

(edited)

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

6 m ago

@robertcrook  Hello. My apologies you are having an issue. Would you please try the steps listed above and let me know. Thank you

• 

6 Messages

6 m ago

Ok thank u

• 

7 Messages

3 m ago

If you attempt to login using the signup window, then you'll be unable to log in to your account and will receive an “Email is already in use.

• 

7 Messages

2 m ago

If you attempt to login using the signup window, then you'll be unable to log in to your account and will receive an “Email is already in use.

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.