Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
bailey1211's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 15, 2022 2:17 PM

thermostat wont go below 85 degrees

I was told when I wanted to disconnect my service because I am moving that it could not be prorated. I was assured my thermostat would work .Now, my thermostat won't work. I wanted to end the service on 7/25 , I was told by the representative that your company does not pro rate , therefore I was forced to terminate my service on 7/11. Immediately  following the disconnect ,  the thermostat  was not functioning properly and will not cool below 85 degrees. Living in Texas , the average daily temperature is 105.  As you can see, this is putting my health at risk. I am moving packing up boxes, sweating. I tried to call and remedy the situation, but the representative told me " she would do nothing to help me because I was not a customer " as of 3 days although I have been for years. She would not put a supervisor on the phone to help me...AGAIN.. because I was not a current customer...even though I have been for many many years. I have been a LONG time customer with ATT and not for her to put a supervisor on the phone. I didn't want to cancel, but y'all are going out of business. I would have taken yall with me , but  yall are going out of business. Please have someone call me and tell me  how I can have this thermostat fixed.  <edited per community guidelines; please do not post personal information>she kept telling me she couldn't get a supervisor because i wasn't  a customer  

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

1分前

Hello,

What type of thermostat do you have? Does it have an LED screen? 

This sounds like a malfunctioning thermostat or an issue with your system, which happens during this time of the year. 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

1分前

I don't see how this really has anything to do with the account you had. You should be able to manually adjust the thermostat without internet access. Yeah, this does sound like a thermostat issue so I'd contact the thermostat mfr and ask them how to manually adjust the temperature. 

Oh, and this is a public forum only. It is not AT&T Support so please use the three dots to the right of your post and Edit out your phone number because that is prime information for scammers/spammers/phishers.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.