Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
WaltSnowrancruzick's profile

• 

5 Messages

Sat, Mar 19, 2022 5:25 AM

The Yale lock on the door stuck

If we use the app to unlock our Yale lock, we are unable to use our door code to get in. In order to fix this, I replaced the batteries. Using the app or the door keypad to input the door lock code does not function and we just hear "chimes" from the lock, but the lock does not turn. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

5 m前

Hello,

Are you able to manually turn the lock to lock and unlock the door? If you are able to do this, extend the bolt and look to see if it has been pushed either left or right, causing the bolt to stick. This can sometimes happen when the door has been closed with the bolt extended and it forces the bolt out of alignment. Try tapping the extended bolt towards the door opening/outside of the home and see if that fixes the issue. You may have to tap it several times to fix it.

Please let me know if this helped.

• 

5 Messages

5 m前

Thank you for this solution I have got the issue fixed. I really appreciate you for this

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

5 m前

My pleasure. I am happy I was able to help and kudos to you for following along with my instructions. :-)

• 

5 Messages

4 m前

One of the few decent locks I got from tearing down old garage doors. I was unable to get anywhere with it and this one sat to the side for a very long time. Got a nice euro short hook recently echat.date and decided to try again. A lot better feel on this azar.pro tight keyway.

(edited)

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.