Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
A

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 30, 2020 8:43 PM

System Jam/Event Notification Reporting Offline Condition

My digital life system is not working.  It started with a high pitch signal coming from the DLC box and the system light was orange.  Called in and had the noise stopped.  I was asked if there were any news devices.  There are no new devices.  I have solar which was installed over a year ago and the inverter is in the garage.  Also, got messages that I need to replace batteries in certain sensors.  Did that.  And when the new battery was installed there was no chirp letting me know the new battery has been recognized.  On the keypad it states a door is open that isn't.  When I open and close doors there is no recognition with the sound of a chime.  Had a manager come out, 9-29-2020, with a frequency reader and it shows activity readings.  This all started happening on 9-19-2020.  At this point, they don't know other than stating AT&T is on a frequency as other electronics.  My system at this pont cannot be alarmed!!  Have had the system for 6 years.

Can anyone possibly give me someone insight or help.  The manager is coming back on 10-1-2020 with a technician.

Thank you

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@Anti  Hello. My apologies for the issue that you are having.  Once in awhile there can be a device in your home or even your neighbors that can cause an issue with the frequency. Am glad to hear that you have an appointment set up for tomorrow where the technician is coming out as well. They will either figure out what is causing the issue or resolve it for you so you can have your system back up and running.

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Actually this will be the second time out for the manager and the technician.  I need a resolution!  As I mentioned earlier they are pointing at a possibility, the solar!  Which won’t be removed.  I thought this forum is for trying to resolve issues or give possible solutions.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@Anti  Hello. It is for trying to resolve issues and give possible solutions. However, when it is regarding frequency, there is not a way for myself or  customers to determine what is causing the issue as it can come from outside of your home as well. The manager and technician have to try and locate it so that they can resolve the issue. My apologies that I cannot be of more help. This is one that requires someone onsite to determine.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.