Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
E

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 23, 2020 3:32 PM

Siren Error

I recently deactivated my AT&T digital life account. I unplugged the sirens to get rid of the beeping sound, however the Keypad is now flashing AC Power Loss 1st Floor Siren and AC Power Loss 2nd Floor Siren. 

Is there a button I can press to get the Keypad to stop flashing these Errors??? I’ve tried inputting my PIN, but that does not work. 

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6.4K Messages

6 m ago

@Ejthom12 

Disconnecting the Digital Life system is the best way to get rid of keypad messages, device tones and other system functions.

1. Unplug the main panel and disconnect the backup battery (usually located in a closet, utility room, etc.)
    • If you decide not to remove the backup battery, the battery will power the system for 24 hours and then it will be depleted.
  2. Unplug the sirens and remove the batteries
  3. Remove the batteries from the keypad.
    • If you decide not to remove the batteries, they will work for 24hrs without AC power and then the batteries will be depleted. It is still best to remove the batteries to prevent corrosion.

I hope this resolves the annoying sounds and messages.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question