Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
R

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Aug 23, 2020 4:35 PM

Reset door unlock code for DigitalLife device

I am new owner of the house equipped with digitalLife security system. Previous owner terminated his subscription right before gave possession to me. I am using the code to unlock the door given by the previous owner. I have no subscription but want to change the code to unlock the door. Please help me with the process. 

Robort999

• 

75 Messages

2年前

contact the digitallife security system they will hel and give you new code

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

2年前

@Rajachou07  Hello. Could you tell me which door lock it is? The master reset options are different depending on the door lock.  I would need to know what the keypad looked like in order to provide you instructions. You can also locate them on the web as the door locks are made my Yale.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

2年前

@Robort999  Hello. Unfortunately, we cannot provide assistance with a system that is not activated so we cannot provide a new code for the door lock.

• 

3 Messages

2年前

It's DLC200C model. If you can't change the code remotely since the system is not online, please guide me to the documentation to reset the master code at my end.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

2年前

@Rajachou07  Hello. The DLC200 is the main controller for the alarm system not the door lock. The door lock is made by Yale. I do not know which door lock that you have from Digital Life as we have a couple of them so I cannot provide you exact instructions.  You can locate how to reset the master code on them via the web.

• 

3 Messages

2年前

It’s Yale. I searched the steps over the web and it worked. Thanks. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.