Moved into house with ATT DL -Carbon monoxide decoupling / beep issue (not battery)
Hey all just moved into a new home with ATT Digital Life. I do not have access to PIN on the center console.
1. Can I somehow obtain the PIN to my wall unit?
2. The Carbon monoxide sensor unit is old and expired. It started giving me the warning of its death so I unplugged the batteries. Now, the console wall unit is giving me a beep every couple hours and I have to press the # to silence it. Is there any way I can decouple the console from carbon monoxide monitoring so that it will stop?