Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
M
Employee

Employee

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 2:10 AM

DigitalLife keypad volume

It seems that in the past week my DigitalLife Keypad volume for key presses or entry exit became very quiet.  Now to try to reset the levels, neither the phone App or browser App have any setting for the keypad volumes anymore?

Can someone point me in the right direction to reset my volume back to a usable level for the function?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@Milehigh5280   Hello. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. The keypad that you have does not have a volume control.  Just want to ensure , this is for the keypad mounted on the wall correct? Not the chimes when a window or door opens?

(edited)

Employee

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Actually it was about the exit timer countdown beeps.   The volume level went to about 1/3 of what it used to be.  It happened the same day as troubleshooting my CO detector that expired with the telephone techs that assist.   Today I installed the replacement CO detector, and since it wouldn't self discover, I called back in.  After quick success with the CO detector, the tech "tried a few things" (I have no idea what) and the the exit timing beeps have returned to the louder setting (the door entry chimes are at a "low" volume, however they 'may' have always been lower?)  So the exit alarm beeps are back to working excellent, it would be nice to turn up the external door open chimes to hear them from a distant room.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.