Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
ErinABell's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 29, 2020 8:19 PM

Digital life tablet problem

I have updated my ZTE tablet and the time and temp still hasn't returned. Help please.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@ErinABell  Hello. Please contact us at 1-855-288-2727 and one of our agents will order you a replacement.

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

@ATTDigitalLifeCS  Can you help me on how can I use my tablet for digital life like I use my air cooler, door, electric dartboard, and many more things from this tablet. Is it fine? ​

I also share with you my previous experience when I buy that tablet which is used by the pewdiepie for running his house. When I search on Google's Best Electronic Dart Boards I see this ​https://pickdartboard.com/best-electronic-dart-board/ and I click on it and I bought my first electric dartboard from here. 

Originally I want that tablet which is helpful for me to access all of my home appliances. I hope you guide me in a better way and recommend the best tablet for my electric dartboard.

Thanks

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@Aaylakristina  Hello. I cannot recommend a tablet for you that utilizes all of your home appliances as I can only speak to Digital Life. For Digital Life , you can use any tablet that allows you to download the Digital Life app from either the Apple App store or Android Play store.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.