Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
tatamd's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Mon, Sep 28, 2020 9:53 PM

Camera can't be added to home page

New cam can't be added to home page in android digital life app. Has a bug. No plus sign to add the cam as I see in iphone app. Please fix.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@tatamd  Hello. I was able to locate your account based off of the email address that you used for the forum. Upon logging into the app, you will need to tap the plus sign, then edit and then select the devices that you want to add to the home screen and then tap save.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

1 y ago

The android digital life app is broken. There us no plus sign to add the new camera. Developer needs to fix this bug. Almost ready to cancel service if not fixed.

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@tatamd  Hello. What model of Android are you using? Could you also supply a screen shot of your home screen please..... We are not having this issue with customers so trying to resolve this issue for you.  You can also add it via the + screen on the website.

(edited)

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

1 y ago

My phone has android 8.1. Motorola g5plus. 

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@tatamd  Hello. Would you please also provide a screen shot of the home screen? Also, you can log into Digital Life via the website via your phone and then do the shortcut to add it to the home screen while I have this looked into.

(edited)

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.