Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
MJJ1113's profile
MJJ1113
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

Thu, Aug 20, 2020 10:24 PM

Alert in Solution Center

I received an alert that I needed to change the batteries in my door lock.  I followed the proper procedure for changing the batteries.  The lock works fine manually now. However, I am unable to get rid of the Alert Notification.  Tried to do live chat in the app but no one ever came online.  

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@MJJ1113  Hello. I have your account info from the other day and had someone take a look at what's going on. Would you please remove the batteries, wait 30 seconds and put them back in. Then need you to test it using the keypad to confirm it will lock and unlock from the keypad for us. Please let me know the end result. Hoping this will clear the notification. Thank you

MJJ1113

Contributor

• 

14 Messages

1 y ago

I just got off the phone with customer service and we tried that and they did some things on the back end and rebooted system with failed results.  They are sending a technician out next Thursday.  Thanks for your response.  Have a good day!

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

1 y ago

@MJJ1113 Ok, glad a technician is coming out. They will get it all resolved for you. Have a great weekend!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.