Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for your devices & games
M

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 18, 2021 4:32 AM

Why am I getting the message: "FM Radio is Unavailable"?

I have Samsung A71 5g and it has FM radio capabilities, i downloaded a 3rd party app since this has no built-in app. NextRadio seems doesn't work, i'm getting message "FM Radio is Unavailable"..."nextRadio doesn't have access to the FM radio receiver. I need help or any suggestions of any app that works offline, no wi fi or data needed? thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

1年前

According to the specs on the att webpage it's not there.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

2 Messages

1年前

Hello, with this question of yours I would like to suggest you a better solution that is to listen to the radio through the online website. it will be very easy for you and your device without much manipulation, all you have to do is search for the name of the radio station you want and start listening.

• 

2 Messages

1年前

The radio station list is great and has a lot of interesting content.

• 

2 Messages

1年前

Check out the list of free online radio stations at the website radio online

• 

2 Messages

10分前

For some unholy reason, AT&T has chosen to NOT activate the built-in receiver for our FM Radios to be accessed.

• 

2 Messages

10分前

I have the Galaxy A12 and suffer the same setback. NextRadio is the correct app for Samsung to play over-the-air radio, but the module is not activated in our devices (and I have installed NextRadio on another device [Moto g(7)] and have confirmed the app still works and will play local radio.) Unfortunately, without a little 'hacking,' there is no other way besides a "streaming" app for radio.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

10分前

which android device you are using.?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10分前

I have the same problem.  I could access my FM radio receiver on my HTC One M9, but my new phone (which also has an FM receiver), I'm supposed to use NextRadio, which AT&T blocks.  It's a ploy to make people use more data so AT&T makes more money.

• 

3 Messages

4分前

where did you get this message.? a laptop or mobile device?

• 

1 Message

4分前

Hello. maybe your device need an upgrade or rest factory

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3分前

Hello, in response to your question, I feel that listening to the radio via an online website is a superior option. It will be quite easy for you and your device; all you have to do is look for the name of the radio station you want to listen to and start listening.?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.