Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 29, 2020 10:52 AM

SCAMMED BY THE AT&T 3RD PARTY TRADE IN PROGRAM /WAREHOUSE PROCESSING CENTE

To start off I've been an AT&T customer since when they were cingular.   A loyal customer up until what I've experienced this month, I'm considering to cancel all my services with you.

I traded in my perfectly purple samsung galaxy s9 plus phone when I bought the galaxy note ultra 20 plus online.  This warehouse that process phones are doing something illegal.  They claimed the samsung galaxy s9  (i sent a galaxy s9+) screen was not working.  The Online trade in support rep told me they processed a samsung galaxy 9, not a plus mind you, and wrote screen was bruised, not working, burned. BURNED?  I MAILED IT IN WITH the optimal protective case on .  So it's my fault they sent a filmsy small package to mail it in?  Something isn't right at this warehouse.  then send back my phone. if it's not gonna service a purpose might as well mail it back to me.

Initially when I checked the status of my phone, they received it on Sept. 8th, and it was received by a person.  They didn't even have a confirmation number saying the warehouse received it.  From the get go, I knew something was NOT right.   they processed it on sept 21st.  thats a long time for something to happen.   

ATT YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE THAT WAREHOUSE!!!!  THEY ARE NOT DOING YOU ALL A FAVOR.  I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC.  YOU ALL NEED TO WAKE UP OR YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS, EVEN LOYAL CUSTOMERS LIKE ME.

Responses

No Responses!

Get started...

Ask a new question