Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Dec 31, 2019 12:03 AM

NymberSync two watches to a cell #

After getting a new Galaxy Watch (finally) today that was ordered just after Thanksgiving I am struggling with how to connect (and sync) 2 watches to my cell #. A lonngggg chat with AT&T support today (that they let time-out and walked away from?!?) on this topic. I have the new watch connected to the Galaxy Wear app, but have NOT yet activated with AT&T until I get a CLEAR answer on - having 2 watches with 2 distinct #'s (account devices) both activated and being able to easily switch between watches with AT&T number sync. Samsung allows the auto-switch based on what watch is being worn, but y'all seem to be a stumbling block... Please help and/or fix. I cannot imagine that everyone wants to wear the same watch all the time - again please help!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a year ago

I realize the new format is nearly impossible to use, but you can still access all your posts through your screen name.

Asked and answered here

https://forums.att.com/conversations/wireless-account/galaxy-watch-and-gears3-both/5e0a32b4e5081933ca6fdf9b

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Don't see any response here?
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a year ago

I gave you the link to the previous thread, which was answered by our smart watch expert

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question