Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
pillsbury2's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 10, 2016 10:36 PM

Mexico roaming package monthly cost

what is the monthly charge for Mexico Roaming Package

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

82.3K Messages

5 years ago

It depends on your plan.

I can add it for free on mine - Mobile Share Value plan over 15 GBs

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/mexico-roaming-bonus.html

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
RansZ28

Scholar

• 

323 Messages

5 years ago

It is free for me to call/use within Mexico.  Should I want to call/text from U.S. to Mexico, I can add the $5 World Connect Value Plan.  

Log into your account and navigate to the plan section, then international.  You might see the Free Mexico Bonus plan you can add to an individual line!

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

@RansZ28 wrote:

It is free for me to call/use within Mexico.  Should I want to call/text from U.S. to Mexico, I can add the $5 World Connect Value Plan.  

Log into your account and navigate to the plan section, then international.  You might see the Free Mexico Bonus plan you can add to an individual line!

FWIW...

If you have a 15GB or higher Mobile Share Value Plan you get unlimited talk and text from the US to both Canada and Mexico...

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html

Get started...

Ask a new question