Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 7, 2020 11:22 PM

IPhone for $100 with no monthly payment

Do you have any iphones for $100 with no monthly payments?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

1 month ago

See for yourself. All iPhone prices sold by ATT are online at att.com, though I doubt any are that low.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Thank you!
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

1 month ago

The business model you are asking about is no longer used by carriers. Under those circumstances the iPhone was low cost but the cost of service was higher, and there was a two-year service contract with an early termination fee.

All carriers now use installments which is separate from service. Service is month to month. Phones can be purchased in full up front or if your credit is good you can use installments which is similar to a loan. You will not find new iPhones for $100. There may be a deal for a new customer, but it is still a full price purchase with credits over 36 months. Please read the sales page carefully

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

There is a prepaid 6s for $99 with the $65 prepaid plan or higher.