Help for your devices & games
jesusfreak9396's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 7th, 2009 1:23 AM

Closed

I want to buy ringtone

i want to buy a ringtone but i do not have text. will it still send it to me so i can get the ringtone. i also do not have internet on my phone

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

983 Messages

15 years ago

Without Text nor Internet no, the ringtone cannot be purchased from a website (internet is a definite requirement as the tone would have to be downloaded. The link is sent as a Browser message but I'm pretty sure you'd need text). You could always try making your own, but I don't know what phone you have to give better detail on what program would be needed to send it to your phone via USB cable (or bluetooth).

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

i have a samsung SGH a737 and i would like a ringtone and i do not have internet or text. how do i get the ringotne?

Guru

• 

983 Messages

15 years ago

In that case all you should need is a data cable and either a memory card or the program to access the phone's files.  If you have a memory card, you can transfer the MP3s to your memory card and if it's required to be on the phone to apply as a ringtone, bring the MP3 file up on your phone and press Options, them Move, and Phone.  I'm not seeing anything as far as length specifications, but you may want to keep it under 30 seconds (that's about as long as a phone will ring before going to voicemail). 
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.