Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for your devices & games
J

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Apr 16, 2020 11:45 AM

HBO

i have tried multiple times to reach AT&T by chat and discuss via phone. my plan is grandfathered in to receive free HBO. I was told to download the AT&T TV/Watch app and use my AT&T wireless login information to access. I get an error every time saying that my wireless account doesn't qualify although I have confirmed twice via phone that it does. It also says that it does on my account overview online I've gone for months without HBO and I'm at the point I need to get it since it is included in what I pay for or I need to go to another provider.

I don't have time to continue to call in or attempt to chat and not have this issue resolved.

Does anyone have experience with this or what I can do? I was told to get off my tech support call and get on live chat - then live chat had long wait times then couldn't help when i got in. Enough is enough.

JBayudang

Associated Member

• 

324 Messages

2年前

Hi. Good day! With that being said, may I ask... Have you already claimed your free HBO thru attwatchtv.com/verify ? If not, please try to do so. Thanks!

• 

7 Messages

Yes. Unfortunately it give me an error saying "uh oh, looks like you don't have an eligible AT&T Unlimited plan".

I do have an eligible plan and I've had that confirmed by AT&T more thatn once. Very frustrating that this can't be resolved easily.

Thanks,

JBayudang

Associated Member

• 

324 Messages

@jmikewhittington I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask what's your wireless plan?

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

7 Messages

AT&T Unlimited Plus which I know is no longer offered. However, 2 different AT&T representatives confirmed it covers the free HBO feature and it says it does on the AT&T website.

Thank you.

JBayudang

Associated Member

• 

324 Messages

@jmikewhittington Can you try www.atttvnow.com/accounts/select-plan ?

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

7 Messages

yes that is the website i was told to verify my AT&T mobile number. When I do I get this response

Oh no!

Looks like your plan isn’t eligible for the HBO benefit.

(Error code: 43407)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.