Help for your devices & games
Bestsellermike's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 31st, 2016 1:46 AM

Google play purchase issues

I recently signed a contract with att and have been using phone for about a month. Started off fine with purchasing apps and such or buy ons once in app. But as of the past few days I cannot buy anything and it won't allow me to bill my account as it did to begin with. I just recently paid 230 bucks to get acct.vlalance.com current and still no luck. I messed with settings and now it no longer even shows a payment method of billing my account please fix

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

There is a $100 limit per bill cycle.  I assume you hit the limit.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

That wasn't solved... somethings happening to me and I've only billed $4.99 on my account😣😐😑

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

How do I cancel Google play music?? 

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. I just spent an hour on the phone making sure my phone and account are set up correctly. The customer service agent took control of my phone and made sure it wasn't something stupid I was doing and also verified that my account has never had smart limits or purchase blocker activated. I jave a "platinum" account and have been a customer since 2013. I have made carrier billed purchases the entire time, never going past about 40$ a bill cycle. This is the first time I've had a problem and no one seems to have an answer 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.