Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Velectronica's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Mar 3, 2016 5:25 PM

Free music app (doesn't use against data plans)

Is AT&T planning to offer free music streaming? I use iHeart radio at home but can't use it at work because my data plan is shared with users who eat most of it up and AT&T's data plans are expensive.

I've been with AT&T since 2002 as an employee and stayed through the "merger" with Cingular, left the company in 2006 and haven't left yet but seriously considering it because these plans aren't very competitive.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

82.2K Messages

5 years ago

Att is working on adding FM radio use to its service.  Keep in mind only devices which have an active FM radio chip and antenna will be able to use on their phones.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

5 years ago

ATT has not zero rated anything like tmobile has.  I look for it to become a FCC matter.  Verizon is doing it with there own streaming app.  Its going to come down to the FCC saying this is against net neutrality rules.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question