Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 23, 2015 4:57 PM

Cloud access

is there any way to access my iCloud photos and videos to be able to view them on my iphone6? I've been trying to figure this out for over a year now.. I used to have Verizon and switched recently to AT&T but I still can't figure out how I can see what I've saved there in the past 5 years. I've heard lots of horror stories about data being erased or overwritten after a certain amount of time.. But unsure about the deal- any help?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.6K Messages

6 years ago

This isn't going to comfort you then. iCloud backs up your camera roll to iCloud whenever your phone is plugged into power, connected to wifi on and asleep.
Every backup over writes previous backups. You have 5 GB of storage, which is easily used up if you take photos and video as often as I do. You can view contacts, Pages, Numbers documents on a computer in iCloud. Your photos are NOT visible.

To store your photo or video in a cloud that isnt overwritten, please try google photo.

Sorry for the bad news.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question