Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Dec 15, 2017 9:15 PM

Call protect app

So I have the call protect app and it sends me the verification code but then says I’m not eligible.. why and how can I fix this?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.5K Messages

3 years ago

The phone is eligible, it sounds like the plan is,  the only thing left is the phone or line doesn’t have HD voice provisioned.  

2 options.  

Either use Hiya, which is the developer who created Call Protect 

or enable advanced calling features on your line/phone so HD voice is enabled.   This may require only a phone call, or a new SIM card.   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.5K Messages

3 years ago

Are you prepaid or a non ATT android?  Either means you can’t use Call Protect.  So download Hiya, they are the developer for Call Protect

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I have an iPhone.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.5K Messages

3 years ago

Are you on a prepaid plan? 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I don’t believe so

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.5K Messages

3 years ago

you’re dribbling out minimal information and it’s not getting you an answer 

What is the plan name?

What is the phone?  (And you already said iPhone, WHICH ONE?)

Lets just jump to, your plan or phone do not meet the requirements and download Hiya instead.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I’m sorry. I’ve never done this before and I’m not sure the information required. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and it’s on an unlimited plan.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I’m not sure the plan name itself. But those on the plan have the app and it’s worked for them so I know it’s not that

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am paying for plus at 3.99/month. But I cannot get the additional features to unlock within the app. Tried reinstalling with no luck.