Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
calliekuczek's profile
calliekuczek
Rising Star
Supersonic 25!
#1 Star!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

Mon, Feb 15, 2016 12:32 AM

Audible Calendar Reminder Application Available To Download?

Hello.  My elderly grandparents have to order their groceries on a certain day, at a certain time, and they often forget to do so.  Is there a smartphone application available to download to an Android phone that would remind them of the event?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

82.2K Messages

5 years ago

Android includes repeat reminders that can be programmed into google calendar.  You can help them select a notification sound loud and long enough, with a second notice the same day.

The alarm can also be set to ring once a week at the same day and time.

each android is slightly different, but still include these basics.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you very much for the information.  I will try this and see if it works.  My grandfather is completely blind.  Can I set up the calendar to alert him audibly as well?

Get started...

Ask a new question