Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 10:52 PM

att ringback tone app

I loved the ringback tone feature and was so upset they cancelled it all my callers loved the music whichannels I had over fifty and had to download them every six months which I thought was terrible. It's like buying a pair of shoes n going back 2 the store every six months to pay for thme again and again, but I did it because I loved entertaining my callers and loved to hear what song I would put on from day to day. I hope they come back with the ring back tones only better once there nought should should keep them forever. Tried different apps but non worked. Only the att ringback tones worked I n my callers don't like calling anymore they hate hearing the ring in till I pick up the call or wait even longer till my voice mall comes on att please bring the ringback tones back but when bought keep it foreverse even if you Raise the money fee from .99 cents to 1.99 I will be willing to pay that 2 have the app back again anyone feel the same????

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

AT&T could make ALOT of $$$$ by bringing back RBT or “Answer Tones” as they are now called.  I’m changing carriers in October for many reasons.  If I have to revert back to an untraceable, unhackable flip phone, so be it but it m getting my RBT’s back, one way or another.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I am a metro pcs customer and was thinking of switching to At&T. Metro PCS has a service called caller back tunes. It is a couple of bucks per month and you get 2 credits a month to purchase new tunes. I really do love this feature so I'm sticking with metro.

Get started...

Ask a new question