For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Help for your devices & games
paladin1's profile

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 1:36 AM

AT&T Mobile Security App not working on my new iphone 12 Pro

AT&T Mobile Security App not working on my new iPhone 12 Pro 

When I click on the continue tab I receive this message

The System is Currently Unavailable 

Try Again Later

Error Code : SN1

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had same issues. Turning off WiFi before setup  fixed this. One reason it probably fails if you don’t is because it is setting up a VPN to secure your WiF. Works as designed now. I’m on iPhone 12 pro max with version 12.4.1 latest patch. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I had the same issue every day it would say unavailable.  I have a note 20 ultra 5g. What I did was I went into apps and cleared catch and did a force stop in the att mobile security app. Not the Google play store app. And turn off my wifi . And it WORKED  . I did turn off my wifi first . Hope this helps. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same issue on iphone 12. My wifi is turned off and cellular data is turned on. After I click on continue, I get a notice that I need to turn off WiFi. But it is turned. I rebooted the phone, reset my network, and re-installed the app. Same results. I think that this app has a few bugs. 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I think att just wants more money my phone had zero issues other than spam over load via the owner of the number I have now whom ever that is .. poor fella had serious bedroom problems according to all the messages up and past 3 am waking my kids as well att wants to charge me 20 bucks... For what another recycled number and have even more scam an spam crap so I got the apps both and now letter by letter texting takes for ever the words finish 30 seconds or more after I finish typing my battery is in reverse when. On charge 90 percent of the time it goes down that ain't right.. none of this happened until I got the apps 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

So I finally realize that this app isn’t working and it’s 2022 and all of your posts are from 2020! So I’ve been paying for it for two years and it hasn’t worked! I get the exact same error code that all of you were saying. And nothing helps to reset it. And I have an iPhone 12 Pro.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

I have an iPhone 12 and have never used the app because I see no reason to do so. In fact, I don't use anything from AT&T other than their cellular service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.