Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 9:45 PM

AT&T Fusion 3 (Y536A1) Not showing up

Just as the title implies, I have an AT&T Fusion 3 (Y536A1). I've been attempting to put music on it, but when I plug it in it doesn't show up as a device. I've looked for drivers and the like that would make it show up in my list of devices when I click "Computer" but I haven't found anything. My computer has Windows 7.

Please help >__<

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello There @FoxLegacy

I’m sorry you’re having a hard time getting your computer to recognize your AT&T Fusion 3! I would be happy to assist you with this.

If your computer is not showing your device once it’s plugged into your computer, this is usually caused by not having the correct drivers installed.

You could also try connecting your phone to your computer using one of the rear USB ports.
If you are unable to find the appropriate drivers and if the rear USB Ports do not work, you can download the Android Smart Device Manager.

Thank you,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question