We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The best prices for our Military families
MadJack64's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 5:12 PM

VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and Sales Tax exemption

I am a Veteran with VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and State Sales Tax exemption. I recently noticed various sales taxes listed on my monthly bill.  How do I get those taxes removed?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

you would need to call them

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Veteran with 100% Disabled.  How do I  get this discount?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

What is the answer to my question?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

@Kentsdalefarms ATT has no such discount. For the VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and State Sales Tax exemption mentioned by the OP, contact the VA.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Is this only for certain states?  What is OP?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

@Rabboni    OP is short for original poster meaning the person that started the thread

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Is this for certain states? What is OP?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Does this exist or not? I see a post that states that AT&T has not such a thing. There is another post that states only in certain states. I would like to know what is true. If there is no such program for AT&T then it does not exist in any state and it does not matter what state you are in. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

@SINGLETONRD2 Does what exist? ATT does have a military/veteran discount for wireless service. The subject of the thread is “VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and State Sales Tax exemption.” That is not an ATT discount. That is something from the VA. If that is what you are asking if it exists, contact the VA. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

What state you live in North Carolina doesn’t have that. At least I’ll look into it

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.