We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.
The best prices for our Military families
M

• 

3 Messages

Monday, July 20th, 2020 1:02 PM

Military discount removed from Internet and Wireless plan

I recently noticed our plans have went up.  When inquiring with AT&T, I was told our promotion expired.  When we signed up under the military plan, our internet was listed at $55 per month if paired with wireless unlimited plans with a 25% off per line offer.  Now we've lost the internet savings and are only receiving 15% off per line access with our three phone lines.  The AT&T Next trade-up program also isn't working as we traded up and are being charged full monthly installments on the new phone vice a reduced price under current promotion.  What is going on with AT&T and their promotions not working anymore since June?  Chat and phone support keeps lying to us and we were suppose to be contacted by a TIER II representative two weeks ago and still nothing.  We've been promised corrections to our internet bill since June, but nothing.  Have been promised a trade up package for turning in our old device, and still nothing after three weeks!  Is anyone else having so many problems with AT&T not honoring promotions/discounts/trade ups?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Did you change your wireless plan? Getting the 25% on wireless and the internet discount required having a specific, now grandfathered wireless plan. I get that same discount and I’m still getting it. Changing your wireless plan would explain it. If you didn’t change your plan, you can escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

No, we didn't change our wireless plan.  In fact, we started new service with AT&T under the 25% promotion plan with Unlimited Service and Uverse GIG internet service.  I guess we'll have to file the BBB complaint.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.