The best prices for our Military families
glmunn's profile

• 

6 Messages

Friday, March 18th, 2022 11:14 PM

Military discount lock out

I have tried to access my military discount with AT&T for five weeks now. I am locked out of the system because I was using the wrong PIN when I first tried to do this. I've spoken to my sales agent, called customer service seven different times, chatted online with two different customer service reps, and gone into my local AT&T store twice. I've been told "try again in 48 hours or maybe 30 days." I've been told, "we're putting in a ticket on this issue" but nothing has changed. Last month a customer service rep told me to bring my first bill and military ID into the local store and the issue would be resolved. I did that today. The store employees were no help whatsoever. I overheard them saying, "We had the same problem last week with a guy from the Air Force." They gave me an AOTS ticket number and referred me to the "Digital Life" customer service phone number. Those people referred to the Billing help desk who referred me back to the Digital Life number who referred me back to the Billing number. Everyone is apologetic but no one has a solution. I am very sorry I ever left Verizon. 

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

@glmunn , I'm sorry to hear that. It's so hard to trust anyone anymore!

They tried to do the same to me today, telling me he got the discount fixed, yet quoted me the monthly payment and I knew the discount had not been applied. He wanted me to pay right then and figure it out later. No way... 

Then they hung up on me! 

It's sad how bad customer service has gotten these days!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.