Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
B

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Jun 14, 2020 11:02 PM

Customer service

I AM BEING FORCED TO PAY FOR SERVICES THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE AND ADVISED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GET SERVICE IN SOMEONE ELSE NAME. THIS IS THE ONLY SERVICE IN MY COMPLEX AND I WILL SWITCH OVER ONCE THEY OFFER SPECTRUM 

Responses

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

a month ago

What ATT wireless services you are not receiving the military discount are you paying and not receiving?  This is the military wireless forum. If this is not the correct foru, please repost in the correct forum. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

4 Messages

I have cellphone service and WiFi/ Internet that I’m not receiving that I was forced to pay for and I’m not getting my military discount

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Link below to signup for military discount for wireless. No discount for internet services. 
Have included FAN codes for services discount. 

Air Force FAN/Code: 2421652

Army – 2421660
Navy – 2421954
Marines – 2421958
Coast Guard – 2422480

Veteran – 4085530

https://www.att.com/offers/discount-program/military-discount/?source=EC1N250000000000P&WT.srch=1&wtExtndSource=att+military+discount&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjwltH3BRB6EiwAhj0IUF8lVzu_gCSl4eN1kk_SRdrJY33PsBSf6oTfqW_DBvKCNsuNPcRIhhoCiSkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question