Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
D

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 2, 2020 8:35 PM

Can the Veteran Military Discount be applied to current AT&T plan?

I am a VN DAV and just learned about the veteran military discount. I've been a long time AT&T customer with a current plan.  Can the discount be applied to a current plan or is it being offered to new customers only?  Thanks, Frank

Responses

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

a month ago

All honorable discharged veterans qualify for the discount.   Link below on how to signup for discount. 

https://www.att.com/poeportal/selfassessment/veterans

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.1K Messages

a month ago

Yes, it can be applied to an existing plan. Just go to an ATT corporate store with your documentation to prove you qualify and they will add the discount code to your account. What plan do you have? If it’s an old plan, the discount may be less than you expect. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question