Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
B
boncobee
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

• 

15 Messages

Mon, Sep 6, 2021 11:13 PM

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket TV

Hi,

I made some posts that went private with regards to getting help on NFL Sunday Ticket TV for students, but I noticed the private thread has been taken down (I receive the 404 message) when I still haven't been able to be helped yet--the last where we left it was that (for some reason) my account could not be found even though I'm still being charged month to month (this is the second month that I've been charged out of the 4 month installment) and when I asked if there was a way to escalate this to the next level I received a phone call (which I wasn't able to pick up at the time) from one of the social/community managers, but when calling back and leaving a message I have not received any call backs for the past 1.5 weeks now (and now the original private thread to get help has been removed)--any way I can get assistance on this (and ideally restoring that thread so that moderators know where we left off at)?

(One of my biggest concerns is that I will not be able to have this resolved by the September 13 deadline where I can still receive a full refund if I cancel my subscription prior to that date)

Thanks!

boncobee

• 

15 Messages

3 m ago

And just to clarify, the thread (which was originally public and went private to get 1on1 help) was with regards to cancelling my NFL Sunday Ticket TV student account--

boncobee

• 

15 Messages

3 m ago

The missed call I received was from the social media management department (not quite sure why I'd be receiving a message from this department instead of IT or customer service), but I was told to call back to 1-800-417-1757 Ex. 5916--have left 3 messages over the past week trying to get help with this however have not heard back yet or have received a call back yet.

Can anyone please help me with cancelling my NFL Sunday Ticket TV subscription? Once again, when trying to log in it does not show that an account exists however I am getting charged the monthly (out of 4) installments!

Thank you!

boncobee

• 

15 Messages

3 m ago

Now, when I try to log in to my account it gives me this error message, and so when I click the "forgot user ID?" and type in the email address associated, I get the same and only user ID that I was trying previously (i.e., the same one that gets the error message).

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

3 m ago

Please post in the DIRECTV FORUM for better exposure and possible suggestions.

This thread is closed.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.