Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
MettaWorldGeese's profile

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

Mon, Mar 25, 2019 7:26 PM

How worried should Boston be ...

As a Laker fan, I'm going to try to hold back my glee as I write this but ... how concerned should the Celtics be?

They've lost 8 of their last 9, allowed the 76er's, Spurs and Hornets to score more than 120 points per 100 possessions, no one seems to like Kyrie, Kyrie doesn't seem that crazy about anyone else, they still haven't figure out what to do with Haywood, Tatum and Brown have disappointed all season, they don't have a consistent starting 5 and - if the playoffs started today - would not have home court advantage.

I wonder how much the Anthony Davis drama might have had on Tatum, Brown and the rest of the team. It seems like they were already having trouble dealing with Kyrie's expectations and demands. It couldn't help to also find out that your team is so willing to offer you up for another player, as soon as they're allowed to - to the extent that they begged the Pelicans to not make a trade until their allowed to offer you up.

I would still pick them against an Oladipo-less Indiana, in the first round, but I wouldn't bet the house on them anymore.

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.