Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (115)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

我以前买的手机,需要解锁

US T-Mobile Locked Policy

Questions

Where can I find the EBB Enrollment form???

I was approved for the EBB relief and am trying to find this "form" necessary to sign up but when I click the link att.com/ebb it just takes me to "learn more" pages and when I click "current customer" it just logs me into my account and I am on my dashboard. Trying calling for more information

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Death of person

Hello,My mother passed away. I have cancelled her phone/internet service and turned boxes into UPS store. Where do  I send a copy of a death certificate to? Prefer to fax. She has no will, estate or assets. Please advise.

Questions

Proof of internet outage for job and school attendance

I work from home and my daughter is home schooled. How do I obtain a proof of internet outage to submit to my job for time not able to be worked and for classes not able to be attended by my daughter for 11/6/20 and 11/30/20?

Questions

How can I find the case a representative filed for me?

Back in March I mailed in my old devices because the stores wouldn’t accept them. I waited a week to get the packaging provided by AT&T and sent them via usps. I got the notification they received them but now I’m being charged for not returning the devices when I did. They even sent me the promo ca

Questions

internet outage

where can i find documentation of an internet outage to show my employer proof

Questions

I was told that I needed to fill out a form. Where can I get a form to fill out to report fraud on my account?

to the conversation: 

Fraud

I'm being billed for an account I never made

Questions

Device Blows Alarm ⏰️ When wrongly accessed

There is the new features in most android devices now whereby if your charger is connected and device is charging, should someone unplugs the charger your phone begins to blare an alarm unless a security confirmation is done by the real owner.

Questions

Where can I find Account Security under Recent Activity on the AT&T website?

Recently I came upon this page and it showed that I had suspicious mail apps on my computer.  I was working on a different problem, but when I tried to go back and find it, I could not locate that page. I wrote down it was titled Account Security as a sub-topic under Recent Activity. Any help would

Questions

ATT verification form

Where can I find an ATT verification form? Im processing a repair claim and the bank is asking for on

Questions

I need to open a new postpaid account how do I go about it and where do I find the forms needed?

commented 

3 years ago

to the conversation: 

open a postpaid account

I do have a prepaid account and I was wondering how easy it is to open a postpaid account?

Questions

How to link account in myATT

Whenever I try to link my account in myATT (so I can view my account and usage online) the last step is the online app sends a 8 digit validation code to my land line. This phone line doesn't accept text and is only used for DSL, so I can't complete the process. How can I get the ATT online app to s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.