Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (111.4K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S7: OEM Email shows "Hidden Content" on lock screen

Samsung Galaxy S7; OEM email will not show content on lock screen with AT&T email service. I have two S7's. One is on Verizon (Work phone), and one is AT&T (personal). I have the same settings on both. Verizon shows email content on lock screen, but AT&T will not. Only shows "Hidden Content". What a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

oem unlock

hi. i did buy a pixel 6 pro. how can i unlock bootloader? oem unlock option appears grayed out. hoy can i know is my device is pay off

Questions

Missing oem unlock toggle

Unlock oem toggle is missing In Developer options. I have galaxy A71 5g thrugh at&t

Questions

SM-J737A OEM UNLOCK MISSING

Hi i have my phone over some years now and i have never seen oem unlocking toggle in developer options can someone help me please

Questions

Thanks so much! ❤️ I really was trying to help on their original post.

to the conversation: 

Warning about recent ATT Trade-in scam for the recent Note 20 promotion

I want to share my story and warn others to go check the status of their trade-in for those who think they are getting the $1000 bill credit under the recent Note 20 promotion. Also, if anyone else has been in my situation and was able to get it resolved, please advise on how you resolved.  

Questions

Word of the day: tenacity   😁 Side note:  I ❤️ Chicago.  🥰

to the conversation: 

Firstnet FOIA request

Where do I file FOIA request with this public traded company

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung S6 ACTIVE- where can I get an OEM new screen?

Cracked my screen and it went dark.  Took to a reputable service center for repair.They said their distributor cannot get the parts from Samsung.Can anyone advise where to get repair with OEM parts?Thank you,Marcy

Questions

…as long as the financial compensation covered most of my losses w/out litigation I am content😃 but as far as others, if they are satisfied good. For those “I ❤️ & ABIBE BY SMALL PRINT” folks 🤔 lighten up. If corporations loose they have to up

commented 

1 year ago

to the conversation: 

Magnuson Moss Warranty Act

More people should look this up on the in internet and if people have an unresolved problem consider filing an FCC complaint. The complaints are handled within hours and sent to AT&T upper level offices to be resolved quickly and and reply sent back to the FCC. Fairness in service is all any A

Questions

Can I buy a longer OEM fiber optic cable and replace the shorter one initially installed on BGW320 gateway?

One installation scenario I foresee is the tech installing a fiber jack and connecting it to the gateway via a standard-length cable. What I am considering is later drilling a hole down into my crawlspace and running a 10-meter cable to my wiring closet, and moving the gateway there.  Are the

Questions

No but why wont ATT take back the refurb?  I only deal with the oem with my phones.  I have a back up and just send the broken one into the oem for repair.

to the conversation: 

Samsung S5 charging port stopped working, ATT charging $584 for new phone!

My Samsung S5 stopped charging. I brought it into an AT&T store, who called warrenty and set up to have the phone returned, and a new one sent in it's place.  I received my old phone back yesterday, with a $584 charge, stating it was damaged.  The internal charging ports were damaged, but not from m

Questions

If you bought a non oem charger, return it.  You may also void your warranty if you cause damage to the phone with a non oem charger. Have no idea about a green light.

to the conversation: 

blinking light on Samsung galaxy express prime

please help me I just bought a charger it's a smart travel charger made by SW Love It,I tried to charge my phone and it ended up draining my battery instead of charging it.there is also a green light that is blinking at the bottom of the screen why is it doing this?

Questions

You know what?  I just popped off my case and back cover what I thought was an OEM battery is not.  I'm ordering an OEM one right now off Amazon.  We'll see if that fixes it.  It should I believe.

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

At&t note 4 vs. Unlocked at&t note 4.

Is there Eddie major difference between a standard AT&T Note 4 and an unlocked version? I was looking at two different phones on Amazon and unlocked one is about $80 more than the other. Does an unlocked Note 4 still come with bloatware? Is also if I buy the standard AT&T phone fully paid for, will

Questions

That would be the oem in this case Samsung.

to the conversation: 

can I go back to a previous update?

The new update on the sumsum galaxy s7 active is terrible. I hate that the interface has changed. Is there a way to change it back?

Questions

Oh so no OEM interface like most cable boxes?

to the conversation: 

Question about manufacturers of boxes

I am considering getting U-Verse and I am not totally clear on if you guys use Motorola or Cisco boxes.  I come from a Motorola Cable box and was wondering if I could see demos of the interface on both those brands if you offere both.

Questions

Contact apple...  was the screen you used OEM or 3rd party...

to the conversation: 

Iphone disabled connect to itunes because of broken screen.-

Hello, i have an iphone 8 plus which i purchased from at&t a while ago.A few weeks ago my screen broke and it went crazy.I went to fix the screen yesterday and it shows the iphone has been disabled, that i need to connect to itunes.I've tried doing that and logging in into my icloud but i can't beca

Questions

? Do you work for the OEM of the phone?

to the conversation: 

Unlocked BYOP on the WiFi calling supported list. No WiFi calling. What next?

If a phone is on this list of unlocked BYOP devices supported for WiFi calling and the account has WiFi calling enabled, but WiFi calling is not appearing as an option on the phone, what's next? AT&T support tells me it can't be done. "If the customer brought the device to the network the wifi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pace 5268AC Battery

Anyone got a link to a OEM battery, I can't find anything on the Pace website that AT&T links you to on their eSupport page about batteries.

Questions

You can buy OEM Samsung batteries for your phones off Amazon.

to the conversation: 

Upgrade

Have a Samsung Galaxy s5 through Cricket.  Battery is a model sm-gonna US FCC ID A3 LSMG 900A Rated 3.85V LI-ION 1500 mah 10.78 what charge Volvo Hage 4.4v. I need another battery.  It sometimes lose charge fast or gets hots.Is there a upgrade that's not going cost arm n leg / half (free for longtim

Questions

warranty replacement...  call the oem if you want to go thru them.

to the conversation: 

I could not exchange phone within 14 days due to defective

I just exchanged the first one within 14 days due to randomly reboot itself and the second one I got has a really bad dirty screen effect. You can see the strip are all over around the screen which is visible on the dark color especially dark gray. It also slightly visible almost every color which c

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.