Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (784)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Check TEL Line

Check TEL line

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

oem unlock

hi. i did buy a pixel 6 pro. how can i unlock bootloader? oem unlock option appears grayed out. hoy can i know is my device is pay off

Questions

check tel line

My phone says "check tel line" I have no dial tone. How do I fix this?

Questions

Missing oem unlock toggle

Unlock oem toggle is missing In Developer options. I have galaxy A71 5g thrugh at&t

Questions

SM-J737A OEM UNLOCK MISSING

Hi i have my phone over some years now and i have never seen oem unlocking toggle in developer options can someone help me please

Questions

Getting check tel line

I have POTS. I recently put in a mesh sytem, and all was working fine except I was getting "check tel line" on cordless phones. Replaced the cord on the coded phone and now I am getting "check tel line" again. Had a message the other day that I had a voice mail and tried to access; it said I had to

Questions

Check Tel Line

Why do I repeatedly keep getting dropped calls and the check tel line message on my phone with uvoice? This happens numerous times weekly. Is there a fix for this?

Questions

check tel line

my cordless phone says check tel line, plug in regular phone still no dial tone, I cannot see jack on outside box because a thing marked dsl covers, it is not shown on any instructions, what do I do now?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline phone says check tel line

my cordless phone says check tel line, plug in regular phone still no dial tone. ive unplugged and plugged the lines in and still nothing. If anyone can help with this id really appreciate your time :-) Mahalo,Cheryl S.

Questions

"Check tel line" in handset display

My Panasonic handsets all display "Check tel line" and there is no dial tone. I can't send or receive calls. I tried three times with AT&T support, disconnected and reconnected the phone and the modem, but got nowhere. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung S6 ACTIVE- where can I get an OEM new screen?

Cracked my screen and it went dark.  Took to a reputable service center for repair.They said their distributor cannot get the parts from Samsung.Can anyone advise where to get repair with OEM parts?Thank you,Marcy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S7: OEM Email shows "Hidden Content" on lock screen

Samsung Galaxy S7; OEM email will not show content on lock screen with AT&T email service. I have two S7's. One is on Verizon (Work phone), and one is AT&T (personal). I have the same settings on both. Verizon shows email content on lock screen, but AT&T will not. Only shows "Hidden Content". What a

Questions

Pac Tel Easement from 1964- Simi Valley, CA 93065

Hoping for advisement on set back requirements on an old Pac Tel easement (power lines and about 10' wide section that runs through property) from 1964. I believe AT & T now owns the easement.We are planning an ADU build which would land about 2' from easement. Can you please advise set back require

Questions

Pls kindly tell me/reply to me at my Email with all the outgoing calls made from Tel Number

Kindly send to my Email  - all the calls/Email made from Tel Nr.(our phone) for the last 3 months. Kindly help me. I am an Amputee and 74 years old . Pls I need your help. Thank you very much. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DMInman - There is only one COAX connection. RJ-11 tel jack goes in tel 1 or tel 1&2, depending on which you have. RJ-45 network cable go in one of the four network jacks.

commented 

11 years ago

to the conversation: 

Help! My wife unplugged the cables from our residential gateway!

We have a WIRE2 and receive voice, internet and TV, and the inbound connection to the gateway is through a coaxial cable. Any help is much appreciated!

Questions

I saw that second wire suggestion & thought that it is because the newest broadband equipuipent has the tel jack at the NID - at the side of the house or just inside.   Since it is connecting to the tel house wiring for analog tel service, it can be

commented 

9 years ago

to the conversation: 

Another U-Verse Installation Question

OK, I am about to begin pulling some Cat5 cable for my TV's, DVR's, etc. I have been informed that my 3 phones will continue to use their existing wiring. And that is what I really wanted to hear ........ no extra cables to pull. However, I did want to make certain this was absolutely true. So, am I

Questions

@GriffinsMOM - U-verse tel connection is a tel jack on the RG(not the broadband signal). If it is  cconnected to a wall jack, your house wiring may or may not be working.   Try the tel plugged in to the jack to see if you get dial tone & receive call

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Ringers on my phone are not working after uverse install

had uverse wifi installed with internet phone. However, my ringers stopped working. So I never know when someone is calling. Since so very few people call the home phone I didn't realize it to recent (2mos after install). And I thought I shut something off the phones at first - but I didn not. Any s

Questions

kbritany You say the phone base station is currently connected to the tel 1/2 jack on the RG. Remove the RG end and plug it in to the tel jack on the FAX. Connect, the now available, tel 1/2 jack on the RG to the line jack on the modem.

commented 

10 years ago

to the conversation: 

Connecting a fax imachine

The U-Verse line  enters our condo in the middle of the living room. The phone line is connected there with no connection to any other jacks. Thus there is no dial tone on any wall jack. The fax machine is in our home office. All other phones are connected in their standard wireless manner. The fax

Questions

Just connect the tel line jack on the FAX to the tel jack on the router. I know, easier said than done. Too far apart? You ned to run a wire. You want to connect other phones? Most FAX machines have a tel set jack to accomadate anther phone or phones

commented 

9 years ago

to the conversation: 

Faxing

I would like to have some way to hook my printer/copier/scanner/fax into the u-verse Voice that I have at my house.  Is there a way to do this?  Also, my router is in a completely different part of the house and we use wi-fi for our computers, etc.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.