Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
I have already refilled my phone but it's still not working...

I bought my phone (ZTE Z812) back in Feburary 2016 and everything was fine until the first week of August. My phone started to be out of balance due to of my parents that has been using my phone. I waited until I could refill my phone again but then when I refilled my phone on August 26th, my phone

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Failed unlock code

I was given an unlock code for my zte z812 and it wont work  what can I do?

Questions

• Android

Family Map is USELESS

I have family map so I can locate my one NON-iPhone device. it's a ZTE Maven (Z812) on my post-paid account. It located it ONE time, and hasn't ever been able to again. No matter if the phone is on wi-fi or not. No matter if it has GPS turned on, or locations set to battery saver. Nothing i've done

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Phone Going Haywire

I have a ZTE Z812 android. All of a sudden, the phone is frozen, so I cannot swipe up to the passcode screen to enter my passcode. Occasionally, I can access the passcode screen, but I can only enter 1 digit of my passcode. The quick settings bar at the top of the screen has started blinking rapidly

Questions

• Android

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which AT&T bloatware apps can be safely deleted on Maven z812 Lollipop Android 5.1 ?

I need to free more internal memory on my ZTE z812 Maven running Lollipop Android 5.1.Can I delete any of the preinstalled apps (e.g. Amazon, AT&T Drive mode, AT&T Navigator, Games, etc) to free up internal memory? I am guessing that even if the answer is 'yes', I have to disable the apps fi

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.