Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Can I open/foward the same ports to more than one device?

I have both an Xbox 360 console and a Windows 10 laptop with the Xbox app that I would like to open/forward ports to so they can connect perfectly onl

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Xbox 360 open NAT problem

Wanted to see if someone could help me out. I have an AT&T Uverse router 5268acfxn which I'm having problems connect two xbox 360's to. I have n Xbox

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Cannot connect Xbox Live with my uverse!!

I have tried at my wits end to solve this on my own, but I give up! I cannot connect to my xbox live account at all. I constantly get ip address error

Questions

Can't connect to XBox live on XBox 360

We have followed the directions on this post, but unsure how to open the additional ports someone suggested after opening and adding the original port

Questions

Cannot stay connected to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

I haven't had UVerse even a year yet.  I own Xbox one and Xbox 360.  Xbox one connects just fine, but 360 can't stay connected for more than a few min

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV apps not working with uverse

Hello,I cannot watch my Showtime Anytime or NBC Sports apps on my xBox 360, iPhone, or iPad Air.When I try to watch something on any of these apps on

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Xbox 360 not connecting to wifi

I have an xbox 360. Before I got Uverse, I could get on xbox live. (It wasn't great, but could at least get on) Now we have Uverse, and it won't conne

Questions

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.