Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (85)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WiFi Calling Question

Thinking of buying the new Galaxy S9+. My question is if I buy directly from Samsung will WiFi calling work thru my AT&T service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900A)

Hello Samsung Users!   As of 8/26/2016, Android Marshmallow has been released for the Samsung Galaxy S5!   Thank you to the community over on this thread; we couldn't have done it without you!   Check out att.com/softwareupdates or keep reading for more details.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot activated hd voice and wifi calling

Hi, I have an iPhone XR purchased about a month ago (by my dad)there are four phones on our account, me, mom, dad, grandmaum a few days ago someone reported an iphone X that was "stolen" in our account and locked me and my grandmas phone from accessing the networkhowever we resolved it and now data

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WIFI calling on Galaxy S5 not working at home

I activated WIFI calling successfully after 6.0.1 update. However, it took me a long time to get WIFI calling actually work at home, after a few resets (network reset, factory reset). Then I got to my work place, I connected to ATT WIFI hotspot and WIFI calling came on immediately. Then when I tried

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WiFi Calling

WiFi Calling is now available for certain iPhone models!   What is WiFi calling? This feature allows you to talk and text over the Internet through an existing Wi-Fi network when cellular coverage is limited or unavailable. To use Wi-Fi calling, you'll need a compatible AT&T device, a postpaid AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pixel / Pixel 2 / VoLTE / Wifi Calling / HD Voice

I don't expect an answer here, I mean I've gone back and forth with ATT "support" for a while on this one and I am at the point where I'm done.  But, I wanted to state this in the public forums because I know (based on threads here) that I'm not the only person annoyed by the ignorance set forth by

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

WiFi calling on an unlocked AT&T phone?

I purchased a locked AT&T phone (S9+) so I can have Wi-Fi calling, visual voicemail and some other features that unlocked phones can not have. Can I unlock my phone from AT&T, but keep them features? I won't be leaving AT&T, just unlocking the phone. Thanks,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot use wifi calling on Go-phone

Why can I not use wifi calling on my iPhone under the GoPhone plan? No one has explained to me yet as to why that option is not allowed for prepaid customers. I bought my phone outright and yet I'm being denied the ability to use certain features for some stupid reason. I already can't get my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Enable WIFi Calling on unlocked HTC 10

It's supposed to be in the Call app under "Enhanced Call Service." It is not in there. Was advised by AT&T rep that their policies had changed and will no longer intentionally block WiFi calling from unlocked, non AT&T branded phones. Rep altered the necessary provisions so that my phone could make

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930A)

Good morning everyone!   Summary Description: Effective 7/27/2016, AT&T released a software update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930A). This update will be made available to customers to download via firmware over the air (FOTA).  A Wi-Fi connection is required.   Device Update Enhancements: Set

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935A)

Greetings Community!   Summary Description: Effective 7/27/2016, AT&T released a software update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge(SM-G935A). This update will be made available to customers to download via firmware over the air (FOTA).  A Wi-Fi connection is required.   Device Update Enhancements: S

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pixel 3 XL WiFi Calling

Really bummed about Pixel 3 being a Verizon exclusive.  Will AT&T support WiFi calling on the Pixel 3?  I know they don’t for the Pixel 2.  WiFi calling is an absolute must where I live.  I was really looking forward to the Pixel 3 and thought surely AT&T would offer a Pixel this time around. 😕

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Wi-Fi Calling

Talk and Text in More Places! Hello Community!   We all have run into those areas where we don’t have the bars we need though.  To help keep you connected, AT&T has introduced Wi-Fi Calling! Wi-Fi Calling lets you talk and text from indoor locations where it’s hard even for a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM-G870A)

Hello Samsung Users!   As of 8/26/2016, Android Marshmallow has been released for the Samsung Galaxy S5!   Thank you to the community over on this thread; we couldn't have done it without you!   Check out att.com/softwareupdates or keep reading for more det

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG V20 ( H910) Good Wifi - "WiFi CALLING" says Network Error

New phone.   I can browse, email, etc with no problem using my WIFI home network.     When I tried to enable WiFi CALLING on the phone, it says "Network connection error. Please try again."  Airplane Mode is OFF/ WiFi is ON.  OOMA VOIP works just fine on this phone. I have turned off and disabled as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to use AT&T wifi calling on an unlocked phone?

So I currently have an AT&T plan with an AT&T LG G4. I just bought an unlocked Galaxy S8 from Samsungs Website, planning on using that to update my current AT&T line. After I bought it, I was reading up on unlocked phones because i didn't know much other than you can switch carriers if you want to (

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WiFi calling on iPhone8+

Im unable to activate WiFi calling on New iPhone8+ keep getting error message/code (EDS0076)

Questions

wifi calls dropped

iphone SE, terrible cell coverage with Verizon or ATT. Got this nifty phone that lets me make calls on WiFi. I can text, go on the internet, but can’t have a conversation with a WiFi signal that holds. Changed all the settings, but the phone and WiFi calling is useless. Is it the equipment, ATT, App

Questions

WiFi calling will not consistently work on m y iPhone8 (neither will my wife's)

I have spent hours over numerous phone calls with tech support and have not got this issue fixed.  Wifi calling on my iPhone 8 either occasionally works good, most times either poorly, or it will not shift at all to wifi calling.  The phone has been reprovisioned (twice) and network settings renewed

Questions

Ask ATT to enable WiFi Calling on iphone 5S

The hardware supports it (other carriers already have WiFi calling on the 5s), the ATT booster device for low coverage homes is a poor solution. We're simply asking ATT, as part of the service from our monthly payments, to provide WiFi Calling on the 5s. Please add your comments to this post, hopefu

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.