Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (11)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Poor Coverage in Belmont, NC

I was excited when AT&T rolled out LTE coverage in Charlotte and surrounding areas, but I'm finding AT&T coverage to be horrible in Belmont, NC.  I work here most days now and even outdoor coverage is very poor with repeated dropped calls and having the person on the other side say "can your repeat

Questions

Samsung Note 8 migrated from Verizon to AT&T - Won't stay on LTE

I brought my very new Samsung Note 8 phone over to AT&T about three months ago.  For three weeks, everything was working great.  4G LTE all the time. Then it started dropping down to "H" and "H+", out of LTE, and staying there until I restart the phone.  After restart, it returns to LTE for anywhere

Questions

Mobile throttling

I understand after I use my (supposed to be 22gb but is now 15gb) my data is supposed to be slowed down.. but my absolute fastest rates of speed hardly exceed 10Mb/s when I have the high speed and when it slows down I am getting .01Mb/s.. I do not live in a congested town at all and I near a cell to

Questions

Signal is terrible

I have been a customer for a long time and the signal has been terrible for the past year.I have reported with mark the spot for a year with no resolution, reset network settings etc..   Still usually on one bar on all the numbers on my account. 43125 - bad (when I say bad I mean 1 bar if that)  - H

Questions

Slow/Poor LTE in Boulder/Longmont Area

I find that the LTE data speeds Southwest Longmont area of Colorado poor (3 to 4 Mbps down and probably the same or lesser for uploads at max, on Band 17, probably a bit more if you are lucky enough to hit band 4) - in addition coverage is pretty weak. Places like Downtown Longmont have zero bars of

Questions

Signal and data speeds drastically dropped past 2 weeks

We have always had great AT&T signal and data speeds at my home address.  This suddenly changed to pathetic and sometimes nonexistent a few days ago on all devices in my home, neighbors, and others in the area.  I have contacted AT&T 3 times in the past week and a half, had three different trouble t

Questions

Congestion and slow data all day long

What the heck is going on with AT&T lately? My data has become unacceptably slow all day long until after midnight. I can’t eben get my Apple Music subscription to work when I go on drives. I’m really {edited for word filter evasion} off that for $95 a month this is the level of service I get ? AT&T

Questions

Our "unlimited " data got so slow and stopped working at times immediately after upgrading phones

We have been with at&t for about 10 years. We have been on the "unlimited " data plan for the past couple years. For the past year we have been able to use our hot spot consistently for everything. We used it on our TV for Netflix and on our computer for internet any time we wanted. It worked fantas

Questions

AT&T Mobile Share Plan Affected by Hurricane

Hi, I noticed that AT&T is giving out credits to the families that were severely affected and that's absolutely great, but my data is severely slow, taking ten minutes to load one website, and I haven't gone over or gotten a notification on it. I live in Chattooga County, GA and it's been like this

Questions

Same old issue year after year...slow speed on mobile data.

The problem continues in my house.  The data speed test from ATT shows it at less than 2g level not the 4G Lte I am paying for.  Has been this way since day one.  Should I ask for some sort of refund?  My two device bill is over $80 per month.  Has anyone had the same problem, switched to another Ce

Questions

iPhone 8 Poor Cellular Connection / Inconsistent Reception MI

Apple iPhone 8. Newest software updates.   Since switching to an iPhone, my mother and I seem to have an issue talking to people on the  iPhone while at / within a mile radious of my home.    Data / Signal Strength: LTE + 2-3 bars      Wi-Fi: My broadband

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.