Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (71)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"Sim Card Not Provisioned" suddenly

Hello, the weirdest thing happened tonight. I was working on my computer when suddenly my phone made a noise out of nowhere, checked it and a message popped up "sim card not provisioned mm 2". This was right at 9pm pst so when I called the customer service line, it told me the office was close and t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card

Hello, I currently have an iPhone 8 Plus on the next plan. If I buy an iPhone X that is AT&T unlocked, can I switch the SIM cards? And does that mean I have to pay the rate of the iPhone X or do I keep making payments on my iPhone 8 Plus until it is paid off? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dell 5510 Express Card, how to get service?

I  thought all I needed was this express card for my Dell laptop, but then I see that it needs a sim card.  I bouth this Express Card of Ebay.  It seems to work, but no one told me I needed a sim card.  It tought I would plug it in and be guided to where I could pay for service. Can anyone tell me w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching phones with your SIM card

Is there a charge from at&t to switch your at&t sim card between 2 phones?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change a replacement AT&T SIM card

Phone Not Working After Moving SIM Card Got a new phone? Want to switch between phones? No matter what the reason, changing out the SIM card and getting your phone working is very easy. Swap SIM card To swap a SIM, sign in to your myAT&T account to complete the following steps. If you’re

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm looking to switch over to AT&T but...

Hello. I'm looking to switch over to AT&T from Ting for various reasons. One reason is because Ting's data doesn't work in certain areas around where I live and I'm looking to start a new with a new carrier with better overall service and a much wider service area. I’m bringing my unlocked LG G3 ove

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sim stopped working.

my sim card i got from at&t on 3/9/15, for my IPhone, stopped working since yesterday .I have removed, cleaned and inserted it more than three times, the message still reads : sim is not install.  can someone help me? Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim Card Issue

My phone worked fine last night. I looked at it today and it says No Sim card. I haven't had any other issues and I paid my bill. Do I have to get another card? Do Sim cards just go bad after so long?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using Verizon with my phone

I recently went into AT&T and they told me that right off the bat I could not use Verizon phone with AT&T service. I have previously done this in the past so I know that that is a lie they were about to close and I'm assuming that they just didn't want to help me . The phone I'm trying to use is a p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GoPhone SIM card kits

Can a person just get a GoPhone SIM card for either the 25 monthly plan or the other prepaid smartphone plans available from AT&T? If so, where can these be purchased? This would be paired with an unlocked GSM phone purchased elsewhere.Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GoPhone: switch to micro sim card

I got a regular sized sim card when I got my gophone plan, but now I will be using a new phone that needs the mini sim card.How do I switch my regular sized sim card for a mini sim card? I remember being told that I can switch to a mini sim card for free, but was not told how. Is there a way to do t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why was I sent a new sim card when I got my replacement (warranty) phone when I don't need one?

I just got the replacement phone because of something being wrong with my phone, but the sim card wasn't the issue. I've had replacements sent to me before from the company, and they never sent a new sim card before, so I was surprised and confused to see it in the box. Should I even try and activat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 4 from eBay?

I have the HTC Inspire and a 2 GB data plan. I can't upgrade until November so I just want to buy an used iPhone 4 on ebay. My mom is the one in charge of the service but I am with my dad for the summer so could I just have my sim card put into the iPhone wthout having to change the plan at all?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using a post paid SIM card in an htc inspire to use it as a prepaid?

I'm sorry if that makes no sense. I have an htc inspire I've had for almost two years now, and have been an AT&T customer for almost four. My mom and I have always spilt the bill, but lately she has not been able to pay her half, and I can't pay the whole thing, so it got turned off. Could I buy a p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I leave this service

Ive had ATT for a very long time. recently i bought a new phone x and put the sim card into it. now I cant switch sim cards on the phone because it hasn't been 6 months since i put the chip into the device. how do i rid my device from the deathgrip of ATT and switch to T Mobile, and how to i swtich

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM card to micro SIM card

Hello,I was not sure where to ask/post but I thought that this might be the right place. So i recently ordered a new phone (LG G3) off of Amazon (I also renewed my contract with at&t through them which helped me get a discount on the phone).  After I ordered it, I realized that it takes a micro SIM

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching from an iPhone 5 to a Samsung Galaxy S5

So my only concern is the sim cards. I know the iPhone uses a nano sim and the Galaxy uses a micro sim, when I buy the Galaxy will I have to get a different phone number because it will have a different sim card or can my phone number be transfered over to the new card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivate GoPhone Account?

I have a GoPhone Account. Is it possible to reactivate the SIM Card with a different Phone Number after the Account ist closed (Expiration Date of my Balance)?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Purchased an unlocked iPhone SE from Apple Store. My iPhone 4S SIM card doesn't fit the SE card.

I recently purchase an Unlocked iPhone SE (64GB model) outirght from the Apple Store. I decided to purchase the unlocked phone directly through Apple since the unlocked version has more flexibility if I decide to ever choose another carrier. That being said, I am and have been very happy with At&T's

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you still use an iPhone 3G/3GS on AT&T?

So basically, my mum lost her old iPhone 3G, and to avoid buying a new plan, my dad is looking on eBay to buy an old iPhone 3G, he just wants to keep our old plan and get a new SIM card for the iPhone 3G. I know that iPhone 3G's have been discontinued for about 2 years, can he buy this iPhone on eBa

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.