Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

carrier unlock

How can I get samsung galaxy note 3carrier code??? I want to unlock my device to allow maltiple carriers IMEI Number:(edit out personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy Note 3 - Latest OTA to Lollipop has annoying banner.

I just recently had the OTA for Lollipop on my Note 3. Since then, every time I receive a text message or Hangout it shows a banner on the top of ANY screen on my phone and covers the notification bar as you can see in the screenshot below:   PLEASE NOTE: I have already tried the AT&T Me

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Studying abroad - phone unlock

phone: galaxy note 3   So, I am going to S. Korea in August and coming back until December and I am told that my school requires me to have a phone while in school. They tell me I can buy a whole new phone in Korea and use it or bring my own and just get a sim card. I am taking my phone, however, wh

Questions

Device "forgot" my phone number, IMEI out of the blue, can't make calls etc.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3(Model number SAMSUNG-SM-N900A)Build number LRX21V.N900AUCUEOC2Android version 5.0on AT&T... I've had it over 6 months it worked completely fine then today someone tells me they're calling me and it goes right to voicemail. I notice I can't dial out either. Upon looking

Questions

After Android 4.4.4 update, Galaxy Note 3 GPS is terrible

After updating to the 4.4.4 OTA update, the GPS on my phone has been largely unusable.  This morning, for example, I drove an hour into work yet the phone said that it couldn't lock onto a GPS signal.  I now don't even use GPS as it's so bad.  This progresses even after I soft reset the phone.  What

Questions

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S-Pen screen capture not working after Lollipop Update

Just got and installed Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and for some reason the S-Pen does not take a screen shot when button pressed on pen and tip touches screen.  Any advice? Thanks

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.