Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Web server behind NVG589

I just had my router swapped out by ATT and am having trouble accessing my web server from inside the LAN. I set up my DNS A records to point to the router's IPV4 address and set the firewall NAT to send port 80 to my server. I can access my web pages from the WAN but from inside the LAN access time

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Unable to forward port 80 to local device

Unable to forward port 80 to a local device.. Using the NVG599   Warning Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly. Please select "Confirm" to continue with the change, or "Cancel" to revert the change.   When

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

When trying to forward port 80, receive warning it may cause TV to stop working properly

When I go to forward port 80 (HTTP) to a PC, I receive the warning message, "Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly."  I have fiber to the premises and the BGW210 gateway.  Can I forward port 80 without impacting my TV or other internet serv

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Open Port 80

can you please help me open up Port 80? It keeps blocking me no matter what I do.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Help with accessing website not showing on Port 80?

Hi.  I am a graphic designer and manage/design client's websites (built with Wordpress and hosted on Bluehost).  I have AT&T UVerse internet, and have had it for six months with no problems.  The other night, I tried to access a client's website on the Wordpress backend and suddenly received the fol

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Cellphone Hotspot Problems - SSL vs TLS

I started using my new ATT service about one month ago, and I currently use a smartphone mobile hotspot to connect my laptop.  Everything is good, but the only problem is downloading updates for a certain software program.  I called Tech Support for that certain software program and they told me tha

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.